See below for our Spring 2023 Open House Dates
Tuesday, January 31st, 2023 at 7:00pm - CLICK HERE TO RSVP
Sunday, March 12th, 2023 at 7:00pm - Registration coming soon
Tuesday, April 18th 2023 at 7:00pm - Registration coming soon
Location: Hope Bible Church - 9112 Guilford Road, Columbia, MD 21046
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Shadow Days and Parent Observation Days
Shadow Day Eligibility & Scheduling:
- Shadow days are available for any prospective student who will be entering Kindergarten through 12th grade in the fall of 2023.
- Limited shadow opportunities are available for students who will be eligible to enter PreK 4 (must turn age 4 by September 1st) in the fall of 2023.
- Shadow Days are scheduled on Tuesdays and Fridays as space permits.
- Kindergarten - 11th grade students will shadow classes for the grade they are currently in.
- Preschool age children who are eligible to enroll in Kindergarten for the 2023-2024 school year may shadow either the PreK4 enrichment class with their peers or the Kindergarten class.
- Parents of students who are currently in Preschool or Kindergarten must remain with their child for the duration of their shadow day. (Please make other arrangements for younger siblings as we are not able to accommodate babies and toddlers during the shadow days.)
- Parents of students in 1st-11th grades are encouraged to observe classes while their student is shadowing but it is not required. If you wish to observe classes with your 1st - 11th grader, please make other arrangements for younger siblings as we are not able to accommodate babies and toddlers during the shadow days.
- Parents and siblings of all ages are welcome to join us to observe Chapel on Fridays from 1:45 to 2:15pm.
All shadow students must have a Shadow Day Permission form on file. Please click the button above to print and complete the form. Please scan and email the completed form to email@example.com PRIOR TO YOUR SHADOW DAY.
What to Expect & What To Bring:
- Students must come to class prepared to learn and be a part of the class. Disruptive students may be asked to leave the class.
- All shadowing students must bring a back-pack with basic school supplies (notebook, folder, pencils, colored pencils/crayons/markers, scissors, etc.) and a water bottle.
- Dress code for Shadow Days: long pants (clean and in good repair i.e. no holes), Plain shirt (no graphics or sayings), socks and tennis shoes.
- If joining us for lunch, please pack your student a sack lunch. (We do not have refrigerators or microwaves available for student use.)
*NOTE: Hope Academy is Closed for Easter Break April 1-10, 2023. Due to limited space we may not be able to accommodate your 1st date choice.
To request a Shadow Day, please complete this form: Shadow Day Request Form
NOTE: You must complete the Shadow Day Request Form for EACH child that you would like to schedule for a shadow day.
To view our current class schedule for the 2022-2023 school year and other important information, CLICK HERE
Parent Observation Days
- Parents are welcome to come and observe classes without their children if desired.
- To schedule a Parent Observation Day, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your desire to schedule a Parent Observation Day and your preferred day to attend.